Sunday 8 January 2017

The big January clean up!! January 9th 2017





Ok, so somewhere mid summer I lost control of sensible eating, too many social occasions, with my husband in reasonable health off morphine and able to rejoin the human race again! Not least was a flying visit from my eldest son in the States, then enjoying time with my youngest son before he left the UK for Australia. and then before you know it CHRISTMAS!!!  

I haven't got on the scales once since, well since the last time I blogged. 


Jason Vale


But and it's a big BUT... I know now what works for my body. Juicing!

So I'm planning to join in with Jason Vale's Big January Clean Up! Dusting off the scales and buying veg and fruit like it's going out of fashion.
So cheers Jason, here's to ginger shots and the Protein rich Powerhouse, your very good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...