Sunday 29 January 2017

Day 21...what next?



WOW I did it !!!!

Completed the last 21 days of Jason Vale's Big January Clean Up, all the food / juices this week were  from Jason Vale's Super fast food book...and they were yummy, really don't feel I can have lost weight this week as I feel so full and due to a knee injury I've been fairly inactive, but hoping to maintain.


What next?


Well, from tomorrow I'm going to begin on the Jason Vale 5:2 diet.   Basically this uses the principle of a low calorie intake for 2 days and then eating normally for 5 days. In Jason's version day one and two are made up of low calorie nutritious juices then five days of healthy meals from his 'Super fast Food' cook book. (See my review) http://healthwisemyjourney.blogspot.co.uk/p/bo.html




I'm also going to look at getting serious about exercise...lots of choices but how do I make it part of my routine and relatively inexpensive...will think about that! 
http://healthwisemyjourney.blogspot.co.uk/p/exercise-love-it-hate.html

 I'm sure I read somewhere that thinking burnt up twice as many calories as exercise or is that just a diet myth?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...