Monday 30 January 2017

Jason Vale's 5:2 diet


The way forward...

Week one, Day one of the 5:2 diet. Today I had 4 juices and lots and lots of hot herbal teas, because it was so cold with a biting wind. Mainly lemon and ginger which is my favourite as it's so warm and comforting. 

I usually choose Twinings as the flavours good, but recently I've discovered Pukka teas. 

I love, love, love, their nighttime herbal tea, made from a blend of oat flower, lavender and limeflower,
 it promises help with sleeping, as I don't have a problem sleeping  I can't vouch for that, but the taste is delicious! 


Found it surprisingly easy today, no hunger and enjoyed having a day with just juices. Two days a week seems a breeze following on from 14 days of juicing. 

Surprisingly, knowing my love of potatoes with lots of butter and piled high with cheese or gorgeous fish with crispy batter and chips laden with salt and vinegar, plus chocolate bars with gooey centers, my cravings seem to be changing.

I'm more and more concerned about making the food that I eat not only tasty, but free from additives refined sugars and gluten. I think it's the result of feeling so good on the juices.

 So, I'm looking at the different view points about what constitutes 'good for you' out there. I've just bought 'Deliciously Ella' from Amazon amazon.co.uk  and the next leg of my journey is trying out vegan/vegetarian mainly for health reasons.
Although, I'm also interested in Hemsley and Hemsley who do eat meat...mmm interesting. 

The only problem I have with these young women is when I look at their photos (which show how amazingly healthy they look ) is that not one of them look like they've ever had a fat thought or a weight problem in their lives!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...