Friday 13 January 2017

Big January clean up Day 5

So far so good, juices are delicious so far the antioxidant King is my favourite !!


I'm really enjoying the challenge, I think one of the reasons is that I can go on Jason Vale's Facebook page and read other people's experiences, it certainly motivates me.  Also I can compare my experiences.

I think one of the main reasons I really love Jason Vale is because he's British, so it's easy to identify with him and his ingredients can be got hold of in the UK.  Any Brit who's tried to follow some of the other health/juice/raw food gurus (generally American) will understand what a refreshing change it is! plus I'm not having to try and figure out what, scallions, nightshades, cilitrano or collared greens are!!  Plus I love his sense of humour!

No idea how much weight I've lost yet, but will weigh in on Monday,  Really hoping to have lost more than the usual 2lbs I generally lose on alternative weight loss programmes

es.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...