Tuesday 31 January 2017

Day 2.....surprisingly easy!



Week one: day 2


I'm finding juicing for two days surprisingly easy, despite the miserable weather. I can only put this down to the 14 days on nothing but juices in comparison two days is a breeze!

this juice was delicious



So far I'm maintaining the 9lb weight loss...but I want to lose at least another 14lbs. I know I could do another 14 days of juicing and get somewhere near my target but I love food...!


So here's the plan...

  • 2 days of low calorie juices
  •  3 days of juice for breakfast and 2 meals taken from Jason Vale's 'Super fast Food                            
  • 2 days still eating whole food meals, but allowing for sweet treats taken from 'Jason Vale or 'Deliciously Ella'
This makes it possible to enjoy meals out or with friends and family at weekend. Weighing in just once a week. I'm hoping that I'll continue to lose weight on this plan. According to the 'experts' eating like this should allow me to continue weight loss as I'm no longer eating HI (Human Intervention)foods.

Honestly, it seems too good to be true and I can already feel the panic rising at the thought of gaining what I fought so hard to lose...anyone out there who's yo yo'd for years like me will know exactly what I mean. 

And breathe...I'll give it a go, what have I got to lose...well lots actually, at least I'll be healthy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...