Tuesday 24 January 2017

Completed 14 days of Jason Vale's big January clean up!!



9lbs lighter and feeling great, despite falling while walking the dogs and twisting my knee. So today I can finally chew food, Day one of his clean food menu had probably the worst juice so far (what a disappointment!) 
But the soup, though strange ingredients, e.g fennel and no onions or stock, was delicious. Hoping to keep the weight off this week if I lose any that'll be a bonus,




Then next week I'm going to begin Jason Vale's 5:2 Juice diet as I still need to lose more weight.







Today I had spirulina superblend and it was delicious lovely and sweet helped by the medjool dates... yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...