Tuesday 10 January 2017

Jason Vale's big January clean up 2017, Day 2



What I like about Jason Vale's Big January Clean Up, is that it really, really is FREE! 

OK so you might be tempted to download the app or buy one of his books, but you really don't NEED to. Video instructions for all the recipes arrive the day before in your inbox, so it's easy to check that you have all the ingredients. Prior to this there was a shopping list which gave a heads up. There's also a motivational video. Which does what it says on the tin...motivates you!
Day 2 began with a really bad headache, but this subsided by teatime. Juices are really enjoyable and I haven't felt hungry at all. 
My most difficult time is cooking an evening meal for my husband, I make really good chips!! Yet I resisted pinching even one. Just kept thinking of Jason's mantra, I can have chips if I want to, I just don't want to...honest!
So far so good, looking forward to more delicious juices tomorrow! Until then watching Super Juice Me! Documentary

Jason Vale – Super Juice Me! Documentary - YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aaxa7rxEbyk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...