Friday 3 January 2014

Day 3...it's going well

View from the steps in the wall by Bottom's reservoir
Weather overcast today, but we missed the 
gales and torrential rain here in Hadfield...so able to go for another walk with Taffie around Bottoms Reservoir.  She runs really fast and 15 minute walks are a thing of the past. It was just twelve months ago that I brought her home from a farm in Staffordshire.  She was so tiny and slept curled in my lap the whole journey.
She's not very big now but she certainly wouldn't fit in my lap these days.

Taffie one year on


IIFYM is going well.  Today my fitness coach (Luke) upped my carbs to 150 grams  and my protein powder came so I was so full at teatime I could hardly eat my meal. Apparently as I lose weight I can up the carbs, which I've never been able to do on a diet plan before, so motivation for losing weight.
Also in a few weeks I have to have refeed days where I have a lot more carbs than a normal day...sounds promising. Loads of advise from Luke which is definitely keeping me going.  

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, it's good to hear you may have finally found a diet plan that works for you mum :) I need to sort out my own diet but for the opposite purpose (to bulk up). Good luck with it and I hope you manage to hit yours targets x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can use the same diet to bulk Tim and you get to eat a lot more, its used by most body builders to cut and bulk, mums cutting lol but youd also need to lift to gain muscle mass

      Delete

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...