Wednesday 11 February 2015

7lbs in 7 days Day...10!

No I've not hidden in the chocolate aisle in Tesco, I'm still in there...Did 7lbs in 7 days work?

Well on day 8 I stepped on the scales and was delighted to see I'd lost 5lbs...ok so not the magic 7 as promised but 5lbs felt pretty fantastic, after months at slimming clubs losing half a pound a week or and I hate this phrase 'maintained', which basically means you're getting nowhere fast but putting a brave face on it!!

I'm also beginning to experience the energy drinking juices brings...it's great. 
So I'm on to phase 2 the 'turbo charge' bit. 

So far so good, juice for breakfast.

Made from pineapple, 4 apples, lime, cucumber, spinach, celery and avocado...gorgeous!


Juice, green veg soup or salad for lunch. Then a salad or light meal for tea. So far I've had:

  •  garlic and lemon chicken with steamed veg (Monday)
  • green salad with avocado and lemon and olive oil dressing(Tuesday)
  • honey glazed veg with mackerel (Wednesday) 
Mmm Yummy... 

The mackerel was from Abel and Cole so organic and i have to say it was the tastiest I've ever had.

smoked mackerel straight from Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...