Friday 3 February 2017

Feeling good and eating delicious food


So far sooo good!


Continuing juicing, yesterday and today.  Really enjoying this way of eating, definitely have far more energy. 

Yesterday was a long day at the hospital with my husband.  The time before I'd been exhausted the day after, but this time I slept well and felt great when I woke up.  

Today had Jason Vale's 'antioxidant king' juice amazon.co.uk

and  having his salmon and cheesy garlic mash for lunch all found in his  'Super fast Food'  book which I got online from Amazon



See my review
                                           http://healthwisemyjourney.blogspot.co.uk/p/bo.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...