Sunday 5 February 2017

5:2 diet end of week 1



Moving on from thinking to doing...

Made a decision that I was no longer going to dip my toe into the water, but I was going to plunge right in at the deep end.  So Saturday saw  a massive purge of my kitchen cupboards, out went bags of wheat flour, white pasta, sauces and packet mixes... even the 3 remaining Mr. Kipling cherry Bakewells! 

Then using the now empty storage jars I filled up with the 'new staples' buckwheat flour, quinoa, chia seeds, goji berries, dates etc. 

Then down to cooking and trying out my new recipes. Saturday, veggie bolognese and courgetti., from Jason Vale's 'Super fast Food' 
(See my review) at  Jason Vale Super fast Food


potato and cauliflower curry delicious

Then spent today cooking from Deliciously Ella, (see my review) at  Deliciously-Ella  
potato and cauliflower curry, followed by avocado and chocolate mousse, both recipes were delicious and made Sunday's meal feel special. 
Loving the food, just hoping for weight loss and improved health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...