Tuesday 14 July 2015

The Primal Blueprint...next stage of the journey...

Sometimes it seems to have been along journey and I've stopped of at different locations along the way:
Juicing with Jason Vale
Flirted with raw food diet with Alison
Would have loved to have thrown out the scales and ditched dieting with Jon Gabriel but hadn't got the nerve (felt a bit like bungee jumping and I don't like heights)
Have stayed sometime now with LCHF and like all the benefits particularly my husband's health improvements.
Now I'm at the next point going Primal...with Mark Sissons.

 This link takes you to an interview with Mark where he explains The Primal Blueprint.


 He's also got a really good daily Blog, Mark's daily apple 


It it still low carbs, high fat and protein but NO grains!
I really don't think this will be too difficult as I've already stopped eating bread, rice, pasta, potatoes and most things made with flour and I'm sure it'll get me to my destination...just 2 more stones to go!

And to inspire me on my way  my fat photos, now I've never posed in my bikini (long time since I wanted to be seen in one of those) I never really wanted to be on the photo so head and shoulders are about it, but I'm seeing the difference.  Here goes my fat photos:

Me at 14stone 2 give or take a lb, 
as you can see I didn't want to reaveal the bulges







Eating out in San Francisco can't believe I tried to lose weight before this holiday!   I'm 13 stone something...












And now I'm 2 stone lighter, not the best photo as I'm squinting into the sun, but it inspires me to continue on this weight loss road



Soooo let's go Primal...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...