Thursday 16 July 2015

The Primal Blueprint cookbook



I've just got the 'Quick and easy' cookbook.  Wow! It's exactly what I needed.
 I love it !






I love

  •  the way not only the final cooked dish is illustrated, but there are two more photos. One shows all the ingredints laid out then another shows the food prepared for cooking



  •  the simple instructions
  • that most recipes are quick to prepare and cook
  • carbohydrates are clearlystated for each recipe (very important when following LCHF)
  • that I will try most of them

I'm still waiting for my copy of the Primal Blueprint... I'm hoping that it'll quick start my weight loss again as I seem to have stalled with no weight loss this week. I'm still sticking to LCHF and motivating myself by reading the success stories on Mark's daily apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...