Tuesday 7 July 2015

Lose 10lbs in 14 days

I've bought yet another book in my quest to lose weight and keep it off. 'The High Fat diet' by Zana Morris.




Does it work? Well maybe not 10lbs but six was pretty good. The best part of the book was the recipes as I'd begun to run outof ideas for LCHF meals.

However, the book was definitely based on a diet and not intended to become a lifestyle so there was a whole section on maintenance.....Maintenance... wouldn't that be great, just one problem I'm still 2 stone short of my target. By the time I'd reached this section I was down to 2 meals a day, no fruit and restricting my coffee to two a day as I like it with cream. Plus I was having a problem with constipation...I know too much information, but believe me if it happens to you then it's a problem!!



So I'm back to the drawing board or I should say surfing the net...to find more ideas as I know LCHF is not just a one off.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...