Friday 17 July 2015

Serial dieter

I'm beginning to think this blog should be called 'confessions of a serial dieter'...
As I seem to be trying one diet after another. 


I'd love to follow the intuitive eating plan  https://www.intuitiveeating.com/

But just can't let go of those scales!

The main reason I persist in trying to lose weight is because I've an ideal weight in mind and when I get there I'll feel as though I've got a buffer against my weight spiralling up again.

So weighed myself today maintained (I hate that word)  Meanwhile my husband who gives very little thought to his food, just eats what I put in front of him has lost another 4lbs!


So looking on the bright side at least I've not gained weight. The book detailing the Primal Blueprint should arrive soon and hopefully I'll begin losing again. Meanwhile it's crossed toes and hanging on in there until my next weigh in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...