Monday 20 March 2017

Why this variation of the 5:2 diet works for me!

Monday means JUICE DAY! Yaay!

I'm on my eighth week since I began juicing 2 days a week and at last I've found a way of eating that's healthy and works for me!

So far I've lost 1stone 2 lbs (16 lbs)
and I'm feeling pretty pleased with this.  The main reason is that I can fit it around my lifestyle...

I actually look forward to my two days of juicing, I feel it somehow grounds me and keeps all the healthy nutrients constantly feeding and re energising me on a weekly basis. 

 For the following 3 days I eat juice for breakfast and then two 'clean' meals...weekend anything goes!!

This means I can go out for Sunday lunch with all the trimmings have a glass of wine and even like this Sunday have the pud!  I'm keeping  dessert to Sundays as I've realised that wheat is a big no no for me. 

Within 2 days of eating, bread or cake my skin begins to tingle and small itchy white spots appear on my thumb and fingers.  Keeping wheat out of my diet, I have no problems. I don't think I'm gluten intolerant, just sensitive for some reason.  At least I've stumbled on the solution by accident if not by design!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...