Friday 7 April 2017

Still losing weight!!

At last a healthy way of eating that works for me... 

I've lost another 2lbs (on average I'm losing 1lb a week) which for me is the best results I've ever had on any diet plan. Also, I'm finally losing inches and my stomach is finally getting flatter...yes I've a long way to go at least another 2 stone (28lbs) But it's finally happening for me it's only taken me 3 years to suss it out!! So I'm...

Juicing my way to health!

A quick 'go to' breakfast juice for me is either almond milk blended with frozen fruit e.g bananas and strawberries. If I forget to soak the almonds, then 2 juiced oranges are great. It's a good idea to leave the frozen fruit out of the freezer for about 10 minutes before using. It's quick and easy and keeps me going until lunch time. But most importantly it's delicious ...so no feelings of deprivation!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...