Monday 17 August 2015

Primal Blueprint 21 day challenge - Day 1

Okay so weighed in as soon as I got up, good I'm the exact weight I was on Zanna's diet before maintenance set in!

No more weighing until Day 22!



Breakfast- bacon and eggs plus mushrooms, fried in butter plus cup of creamy coffee.



Lunch - made a crustless broccoli and cheese quiche from Mark Sisson's cookbook.  Very simple, and quick to make and delicious. Had it with salad and chopped a red chile in the dressing, worked well.


 Dinner - made meatballs from a Paleo cookbook and then cooked courgette spaghetti made with my spiraliser
(love my spiraliser!)

It felt really strange eating breakfast as i've not done this for a few weeks in an effort to keep carbs down. But I was hungry so I ate.  

Feeling great tonight, not hungry but not feeling stuffed!!

Aims at the end of this challenge in order of priority:

  • To be relaxed about food
  • To lose weight
Be great if I achieve both!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...