Wednesday 5 August 2015

Day 3 High Fat Diet...



Weighed myself today (couldn't wait) because I'm enjoying the food so much and not feeling hungry, I couldn't believe anything was happening..... I've lost 2lbs...yaay!!!

Ok today's food:


  • Breakfast: 40g smoked salmon, 45g of full     fat  cream cheese and 20g of walnuts
  • mug of ground coffee with double cream 

gorgeous, wrapped the salmon round the cream cheese, crunchy walnuts made a good contrast.
Love being able to have creamy coffee!

  • Lunch: skipped this as I wasn't hungry...(Eating only when hungry  is one of the things advised on the LCHF eating plan)
  • Dinner: lamb steak,guacomole (made with avocado,cream cheese, coriander and a green chili) and courgettes. (added extra mushrooms as I skipped lunch
 every mouthful was yummy! loved the creamy guacomole... courgettes and mushrooms fabulous cooked in butter and I love, love, love being able to eat the fat on the lamb! 


Drank lots of water today and had 4 mugs of coffee with cream.

Walked Taffie around the reservoir again good day for walking, a light breeze with occasional sunshine.  It was busy with walkers today as it's the school holidays, but great to be out in the open air.

Taffie, waiting for me to catch up!






Paws for thought...
Taffie at the end of a long walk.





So far so good, looking forward to Day 4 the High Fat Way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...