Monday 2 February 2015

7lbs in 7 days!

Wow! Well hopefully it will be  WOW  7 days from now. As I'm focussing on losing weight and improving my health I've begun Jason Vale's 7lbs in 7 days The Juice Master Diet.

Basically it's eating/drinking only juices for 7 days (So it's 100% raw) and the book promises fantastic results!!
The plan is pretty easy to follow and all the juice recipes are included. There's also a pretty nifty chart which clearly shows each day with the juices and recipes colour coded.  So I've stuck that on the Kitchen cabinets and it makes things really easy.

The book is easy to read and quite funny, I really liked the way he illustrates his points, like his goldfish story.

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QotXmdi9Cpc














Each day it asks you to answer a series of questions to log how things have gone.  So I thought I'd use my blog to do that.

Q. How did you find your first day of juicing?

Ok very easy to follow, but then all the juices tasted nice, the lemon/Ginger zinger was delish!  Noticed there is one juice that sounds revolting, it's cucumber, spinach,celery and wheatgrass, yuk! I'm not surprised that this doesn't turn up until day 6...if it had been day 1 it could have been make or break.

Q. What were the juicy highlights?

Succeeding, not being hungry and not being tempted to eat the chicken risotto I cooked for my husband's evening meal(just kept focussing on how nice my juice was going to be.)

Q.How did you get on with the juicy exercise?

Erhm,the suggestion was 2x20/30 minutes workout...I walked the dog approx 30 minutes as we've still got lots of snow here and it's deadly underfoot.  But I have spent a lot of time thinking about it, made enquiries about yoga, phoned about Pilates to find the number was discontinued. Have definitely planned to go swimming on Friday (50+ group) I'm sure that counts!

Q. How long did you do?

Ok 30 minutes slipping and sliding through the snow and ice.

Q. How did you feel?

Frozen

Q. How would you rate your overall energy levels? Marks out of 10

      9

Q.Any other juicy comments?

I'm sure I can do this it's only 7 days...anyone can do 7days...can't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...