Friday 6 February 2015

7lbs in 7 days... Day 5 !!

I can't believe I've got this far without cracking... But I have Yaay!!

 I'm at the point now where I'm not desperate to bite into a huge chip buttie, or eat my way through 6 chocolate bars, I just fancy wholesome food any wholesome food! And, although I can't believe I'm saying this, a gorgeous crispy salad with juicy red cherry tomatoes, some grated carrot, slices of avocado with an oil and lemon dressing, seems soooo appetising, I need to focus on my next juice and stop myself running into the kitchen and binging on the salad in the fridge.

I had the super detox yesterday and today and was pleasantly surprised as I thought that the amount of celery in it would make it unpalatable (I hate celery) ...but it was surprisingly tasty, actually it was delicious. 

Memorial Park  looking towards Kinder
Exercise today was walking the dog and again it wasn't far about two miles there and back (the snow is still making it difficult to walk on the pavements.)
But according to the Jason Vale philosophy, I got off my bum and got some fresh air. It was definitely fresh, icy fresh.  As you can see by the photos.
Taffie chilling in the winter sunshine







My new Jason Vale book 'turbo-charge your life in 14 days' arrived today, so excited!

 I've begun reading it because if I've lost weight I want to keep it off and lose more...I've definitely got more than 7 lbs to lose. I really like Jason's matter of fact way of writing and I actually find myself laughing out loud, which says it all.  I don't ever remember laughing on a diet before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...