Thursday 5 February 2015

7lbs in 7 days Juice diet... Day 4

Ok so what happened to Day 3...did I skip it ... NO just really busy. I had to go into Manchester and then to Salford so trains and buses to get to my destination and quite a bit of fast walking. (That had to count for my exercise)...no chance of making all the juices and drinking them so I had a juice before I left home and two juices when I got home in between lots of water and apart from having to walk through the city with all the tantalising cooking smells, it was ok. Well I didn't succumb to a quick M&S sandwich and amazingly I wasn't hungry. This was the first time I'd tried the passion for juice master, it is scrumptious. Check out the link to see how to make it...  

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3dOgy99VlM  


Jason Vale demonstrating his Passion for Juice Master


Now for Day 4... according to the book:-
  • I'm supposed to feel like I've lost weight- I DON'T!
  • I'm supposed to feel super healthy- I DON'T!  Well no more than usual
  • I'm supposed to have loads of energy- NO more than usual!
To be fair it is only Day 4 and I was on a relatively healthy diet before just hoping for a weight loss at the end of the week... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...