Tuesday 3 February 2015

Super juice me Day 2

Slept really well last night...too well it was 9.30 before I could drag myself out of bed...the bed was so warm and cosy and it was freezing outside -6 last night.
Liked all the juices, just wish celery wasn't included as I really don't like it, but most of the taste is masked if I use large apples.  

Ready for Day 2 of Juice diet

This chart which comes with the book is brilliant, really easy to use












Have not felt hungry at all, which has really surprised me.  No side effects except weeing more frequently. I try not to focus on the food I'd like to be eating. Jason Vale recommends only watching 1 hour of TV, which is probably good I know one of my biggest problems is snacking while watching T.V. Having to make so many shakes has meant I've watched much less TV than usual.


Day 2 Q&A

Q. What were the juicy highlights today?

Not feeling hungry and finding if I put enough juice with it, I can't taste the wheatgrass!

Q.How did you get on with the juicy exercise?

Walked the dog...but planning went well...I'm planning some pilates and swimming (inside where it's warm) 
Taffie, ready for 'walkies'

Q. How long did you do?

Ok 30 minutes slipping and sliding through the snow and ice again!!

Q. How did you feel?

good

Q. How would you rate your overall energy levels? Marks out of 10

      9

Q. Any other juicy comments?

It's recommended that these juices are drunk with ice so far I've not done this and much prefer the warmed apple juice with cinnamon...perhaps winter was not the best time to start this ...BUT  I've started so I'll finish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...