Sunday 11 January 2015

Still in there...



New Year, same aim...lose weight and maintain my health.


Despite all the setbacks, I only put 1lb on during the Christmas period, which considering I ate all the goodies is pretty good. But I've still only lost 11bs since deciding to lose weight.

So this week I'm weighing and counting every morsel of food. Still on IIFYM because it WORKS!!

My health is pretty good, I don't take any prescription medicines and I take a multi vitamin and fish oil tablet purely for  nutritional value. 


I really wasn't sure what to believe about multi vitamins, so last January I got a standard multi purpose vitamin from Holland and Barrett in their 1p sale.  It was only recently that I realised I've not had a cold, cough, sore throat, temperature etc for 12 months now. Which is pretty good when for the first five months of 2014, I travelled in a stuffy train, where there was always someone coughing and spluttering.  Usually the person next to me. I've also sat for hours with my husband in GPs surgeries and hospital waiting rooms. 
Holland and Barrett have their penny sale on again, so I'm definitely stacking up. http://www.hollandandbarrett.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...