Saturday 3 January 2015

Catch Up...

Such a long time since my last post and so much has happened.

Everything was going to plan and then my husband was once again rushed into hospital in May 2014.
What a nightmare not least because it seems that you have to do battle with the health service to get any information.  Fortunately we had a good GP and she was able to organise home oxygen for him so that he could be discharged from hospital. 
Enjoying the breeze on Baker Beach
Despite the setbacks we were still able to travel to San Francisco, with flight assistance (the joys of that is another story!)
Of course...Golden Gate Bridge, one of the views from Dave's house
We had a fabulous time suffice to say it was the journey of a lifetime.

North Beach, enjoying the fabulous Californian  climate


Weight has yo yo'd, but I've managed to maintain same weight loss as on my last blog.
So new year, still determined to achieve my weight goals.

Due to my husband's health, I've taken early retirement so I can care for him full time.
Still finding it difficult to adjust to. I'm 60 now and apparently it's the new 40 so, looking forward to the next adventure!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...