Saturday 4 January 2014

Weighing in Day 5

Weighed in this morning and I've lost 3 lbs!  Yaay.
My 'fitness coach' Luke, suggested that I buy some kettlebells...I knew it, as soon as I started taking the protein shake - it would lead to exercise!!

  Apparently the science behind  it is, that as your body loses the fat then
it will try to burn lean muscle so it can hold onto its fat storages.
Apparently, 5 minutes a day will do, to keep muscles I don't naturally use active and strong. 
So I've bought the kettlebells, they're pink and grey, Now I just need to find out what to do with them, meanwhile they match my bedroom decor.

A very quick walk with Taffie today, very busy buying kettlebells.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...