Thursday 2 January 2014

Day 2 - New day New me!



I had a great nights sleep last night. I don't usually have a problem sleeping, but today woke up unbelievably refreshed, so maybe there is something in this IFFM!

Ok so I'm beginning to get my head round Macros...

First things first...
Proteins and carbs have to be balanced so I don't go to bed hungry. So last night I ended up eating low fat cottage cheese and red salmon while watching the New Sherlock Holmes on BBC1
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b018ttws
It was great, Sherlock Holmes I mean!

Water intake was definitely up if only to stop hunger.


Bottom's reservoir one of my favourite walks

Today I've got my meals all planned out so things should be more normal.

First breakfast Special K with skimmed milk and coffee.  Then a walk around the reservoir with Taffie. Then I'll be ready for lunch.
Errm... this obsession with food seems to be a recurrent theme whenever I begin a new diet. (I've been on a few...F Plan, Weight watchers, GI plan etc.)

Brilliant walk round Bottom's reservoir sunny and mild, though very muddy underfoot due to all the rain recently.
Lots of dog walkers,(due to the weather) everyone wishing each other 
'Happy New Year.'  Taffie was chased by a small yorkshire terrier, apparently he objected to dogs sniffing him. A bit of a problem if you're a dog!! lol

Lunch a  home made chicken wrap, 300g of chicken which is quite a change, I think I normally eat more carbs to protein and I'm finding it difficult to switch, but my protein powder from The Protein Works  http://www.theproteinworks.com/  referral code: SH47037(use this code for a freebie)
comes tomorrow so it should be easier to balance my carbs to proteins. It's great having Luke to text when I'm not sure of things. I'll certainly need his help when the protein powder arrives, I don't want to end up looking like Mrs. Universe.

 Lots of water again today.

All planned for tomorrow...so it's looking good

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...