Saturday 25 January 2014

If It Fits Your Macros!!

looking through the trees across Bottom's reservoir
 to the next  reservoir
 Feeling great today.  Just weighed in and lost 2lbs so an 8lb loss since I began...(according to My fitness plan)  https://www.myfitnesspal.com

I've been logging on for 25 days now.  So pretty pleased.  As I've said before, I'm ignoring calories BUT I'm listening to my fitness coach.  So it seems as though the REFEED day worked...bring on the next one!! I love this way of  checking on my food intake (IIFYM) Basically using the My Fitness Pal site to track my daily carbs, protein and fats. Not only am I losing weight, but I'm also taking in what my body needs to remain healthy. One thing I've realised is that I've probably never taken in enough protein...quite a shock...but with IIFYM, I am now!!
 So off to walk around my local walk with Taffie, to give all the protein I've been eating something to work on.

Sun on the reservoir

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...