Monday 14 December 2015

Juicing...



Two weeks 'til Christmas and I'm back to juicing. 
I lost a total of 1lb on Primal Blueprint! I have heard men do better on it and there are loads of brilliant success stories online. 
But for me, keeping a low carb intake is the only way I lose weight when on a High Fat diet and Primal tends to use quite high carb, fruit and veg.
But some targets were reached e.g.I now only step on the scales about once a month and so far I've maintained the weight I've lost this year.  So still able to wear my size 14 jeans.  I know for some people that may sound enormous...but it's two sizes down for me...yay!!
Hopefully, I've finally broken the yo-yo dieting lifestyle.
I thought I'd juice for the next 10 days and then just relax and enjoy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nearly there...

Three years on...                                       and the end is in sight... Finally,  within 2lbs of my target ...